Access to the Arena for patrons with limited mobility is via Olympic Blvd or the Rod Laver Arena and Hisense Arena tram stops. Ramps provide access throughout the site, with the additional Lift access at the Rod Laver Arena Forecourt.
- All turnstile entries have an accessible entry to accommodate wheelchair/special needs access
- A short term Drop-off area is located in the front of Hisense Arena
- An external lift is located on the Rod Laver Arena Forecourt to enable patrons with limited mobility to get from Ground Level to Concourse Level.
- Lifts 2,3, and 4 facilitate movement between each level of the Arena, with additional lifts located at Arena Doors 8 and 17, and Exit Door 2, to provide access inside the Auditorium and to the floor.
Accessible & Special Needs Tickets/Seating
Pre booked tickets for mobility impaired or special needs patrons is done directly through the Melbourne Park Box Office:
- By telephone 9286 1208
- Fax 9286 1653
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets may also be purchased on the day from the accessible ticket window – Rod Laver Arena Forecourt Box Office
Wheelchair accessible seating bays allows for a wheelchair space with an adjacent companion seat.
Accessible toilets (larger wider cubicle with door opening outwards) are available throughout the Arena.
Accessible Parking (subject to availability) is booked through Ticketek on the special needs hotline 03 9286 1208.
All accessible parking will now be charged in advance by Ticketek, which requires payment at the time of booking.