We’re committed to ensuring all venues are safe, comfortable and accessible for all guests.
If you or someone in your party needs extra assistance or has accessibility requirements, please contact us.
What do you need assistance with?
Accessible seating must be pre-booked via Ticketek’s Accessible Bookings Hotline:
- Reach them by phone on (03) 9286 1208 or;
- Submit a request to be contacted online here.
Accessible parking must be pre-booked via Ticketek’s Accessible Bookings Hotline:
- Reach them by phone on (03) 9286 1208
We recommend parking is booked in advance to avoid disappointment.
Please note, there are a limited number of accessible parking bays located at John Cain Arena (on Olympic Boulevard).
Drop Off Areas
Rod Laver Arena/Margaret Court Arena
Reduced mobility guests can be dropped off in the Northern Carpark via Entrance A (Batman Avenue) or Entrance D (Olympic Boulevard).
All visitors have 20 minutes to drop off or pick up guests. Please note, exceeding this time may result in parking charges.
Ramps & Access
Guests with reduced mobility can access Melbourne & Olympic Park venues via Olympic Boulevard or the Rod Laver Arena and John Cain Arena tram stops.
There are ramps throughout the precinct, as well as lifts in all venues, and all turnstiles have an accessible entry option for those who need it.
In-Venue Services & Facilities
Guests with reduced mobility can access the following in-venue accessibility services:
- Wheelchair accessible seating bays in all venues. These bays have wheelchair space with a spare seat alongside for a friend or relative.
- Braille buttons available in lifts, while internal Arena lifts are serviced by patron staff.
- Accessible toilets with larger and wider cubicles, available throughout all venues.
- Changing Places toilets in John Cain Arena, beside the Information Desk and in Rod Laver Arena, at Door 7. Guests can use their MLAK to access these facilities or collect a key from the venue Information Desk.
- Available FM Transmitters which work across the seating bowls of all Arenas. These can be collected from the venue Information Desk.
Events at Rod Laver Arena may contain sequences of flashing lights, laser, strobe, haze and pyrotechnics which may affect guests who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy or other photo sensitivities and medical conditions.
Please refer to your event page or contact us for more information.